Saturday, August 8, 2009

Recently..


Ya,after the last post at 2 weeks ago,i do not update my blog.So,plan to do it today.
Actually i wanna post it at yesterday night but a bit problem to my internet connection since duwhen my internet bcome unstable ady...once i can on9 about 2-3 hours,then after that the whole day i can't on9 anymore...i wonder is it the problem of internet or my router problem. OK,forget about it.Since i can on9 now,then quickly update...talk about yesterday,walk through some friends blog,suddenly the mode of update blog turn on and got mood to update blog since these day i'm very moody.

Talk about the good thing 1st,i get my result of my last week test ady...all seems like ok except the Account(the subject i worry most)...the BMS aka QS,i get 33/50.i think is ok lar.Other than that,i oso get back my English test result.is 76/?? coz i dunno how much of the total...Grammar:36 , Conversation:25 ,Journal writing:15 only T.T...so total about 76 and Simon get total 87.Win me about 11 marks T.T...but still worry the final test as this week ored week 11,still got 4 weeks left only but i'm still no mood to study especially account,hav no idea...can somebody teach me,so sad T.T

The next is the Basketball competition of my Coco will be held on 22 of August which is at Saturday and i team with norman...and take no.11 .Will be the next 流川枫...score 2 balls in the friendly match although not the 1st 5 ,but still can contribute 4 points to team,very happy.Hope can keep this condition until 22.And talk about the bad things,beside my studies especially the Account,i need help.Other than that,i still not so close to some girls in my class and the guys in my class is quite ok now.Is just the girls ,i not talk too much, i know is me so shy to talk only,not their fault,hope some1 can give me some braveness.Bside that ,i dunno whether i can pass my sem1 to sem2 or not.Hope Guan Yin Ma can guide me to the right path to the right course...

Ok,thats all for today and recommend the new movie which i'm going to watch 大内密探灵灵狗 this funny movie with my classmate after tuesday lecturer class at next week.
Additional:just now know that after watch movie ,will go greenbox celebrate mark's birthday...but mark dunno...dun tell him^^








No comments:

Post a Comment