Monday, July 20, 2009

"Short Hair"

Halo,Long time didn't update my blog bcoz of studies(kononnya) , revision(not so) , laziness (it's true) and others make me away from my blog and full of spider web...yer...sticky

okay,lets get to the title,why the title is "short hair" is bcoz i cut a new short hair that very very short,almost like my buddy who go to National Service(NS).Actually i hav cut my hair for 2 week but still not grow long yet,so,i still can post it in my blog as a title...

My frenz got ask me y i cut my hair so short as nowadays teenager not like short hair so much except for the "chosen 1" for NS.Actually,i cut my hair very very short is bcoz my mother has buy the special shampoo to clear dandruff as i tell my mom my head very itchy.So,as for long term, i cut my hair damn short to keep my head away from dandruff and keep medium long hair with fashion hairstyle.I do not wan to post my own latest 自拍照 for u all see due to a bit "yong shui".

OK,that's all. So all,my buddy,Dun complain that i do not update my blog ^^. 88

No comments:

Post a Comment