Monday, June 29, 2009

Transformer 2

So Sry for not updating since 1 month ago gua i think,no mood + my exam on my studies + laziness have causes me dun wan to update blog.OK,back to the topic.

Last saturday,I went out with my secondary frenz go to watch the new movies:Transformer :the Revenge of The Fallen.As we hav already decide to buy the ticket on that day since SK brother's friends and TK "wu neng" cant buy the tickets on friday and also all GSC place are available on saturday are r booking out.We hav to come earlier at saturday to buy tickets.

That day we meet at Da Gei Cheong which jason favourite place in TS.After i reach,then see JT,Jason,SK,TK already play games at there.After that ,Kai Hong also coming.Then,we go to bside da gei cheong there play snooker for an hour and waiting Bear coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment