Monday, April 6, 2009

Seek for help...=.=

Today go to TARC for counseling.....

scroll down and see more about my serious condition...


















yes, i m crazy+insane+overstress until want to see counselor for helping...





















No lah,just go and take the personality and career test b4 i enter the course i want and also set a goal in my career bcoz i not so sure about what should i be in my future...
BTW,the career test i take seems like look b4,let me think. I know,i take tis test b4 at the year of 2006,the counselor of my secondary,Mr.S hav giv me and my classmate the career test b4 we enter Form 4. No wonder, i seems i know tis "person" b4 when i look at it...
Any way ,i will take my career test result 2moro coz today ngam ngam i go there,all the counselor are call to go for meeting,lolx...hav to come again at 2moro,u think me got so much time....So, i quickly book a appointment with counselor.If not,they call go for meeting again while i reach the office door,then cham lo...=.=
.
just joking,hope better not happen at 2moro...


Nuffnang Ads

No comments:

Post a Comment