Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Future!?...

When i get to know the spm result is coming day by day.And my brain is empty coz i know spm result is release soon,i m very nervous and confusing now, it just make me mad and insane because i m very afraid if i cant get a satisfy result.Hope the day will be more slower.Frenz,forgive me to think like tat but i m very enjoy the day remaining.

Other than that,i m still thinking wat course should i take after i take my result,and what university i should go in.
OMG........................, give me some idea although sometimes i will think tat i was interest in engineering this kind of course but tis course having many field like mechanical,material,civil,chemical and so on..........
30 minutes later.......,
its make me very very confused!Beside tat, i hav also think about other course example:mass communication like broadcast,public relation,advertising and more.Wow,too many choices or should i say which 1 the best for me! ARGHhhhhhhhhhhh...............

Ok,watever lah,i believe 船到桥头自然直 .So,i try to think slowly and consider wat course should i take right now and its make me headache and 1 of my frenz zhoy penis alphard is getting into A-level and study at TARC now.I wonder i should follow him or.... And some more is planning like CR7 wan to go to Form 6 at cochrane just bcoz somethings attract him at tat schoool,(7).
Ok, i have analyse somethings for me and also my frenz,take a look at it:

Form 6:
  • no need to pay any fees
  • the fees for local university is cheaper
  • Important is very cheap but the chance for Gud job is all given to the malay babi and tis things i relly dont like it. Thus,u need to hav very good result to enter good university
  • AnD i heard tat Form 6 is quite hard.Tats the question...
Foundation:
  • got foundation of science ,foundation of arts and other foundation so on
  • start from basic lol b4 u learn anthing from the course u choose
  • I see some school's foundation quite expensive except the cheapest foundation at TARC
  • the duration for foundation i think is 1 and a half year gua
  • but after u choose foundation u can quit it but u hav to stay at the same college(WASTE $$$ n TIME)
A-Level:
  • as known as oversea STPM or i called it Cambridge A-Level
  • its for student who want to go oversea for further study OR student who not yet choose the course they wan
  • cost 9k something and take 1 and a half year (18 months)-3 sem.
  • for further info, u should ask zhoy (Penis Alphard), he is study the course now and i just half pail water only! =.=
Therefore,i hav write out my plan
1)Foundation at UTAR
2)Diploma at TARC
3)Form 6 at SMK Cochrane or MBS
4)A-level at TARC

Tats all for 2day,bye! 2moro, i will go TARC open day and after tat might update some post and photo at TARC , if u see tis post ,u can call me or let me know if u wan to go for the TARC......88!

1 comment:

  1. Lol u also got go 东禅寺 ah? I also got go that day haha~

    ReplyDelete